Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Big News


As the title says, this blog has some big news in it. Does anyone knows what is in the picture? I bet Katie knows! This is the GIANT pile of scrubs in my closet that was in a space bag for two years and has sat in my closet untouched since we moved here seven months ago, hoping to be worn. Well, tomorrow I start as a volunteer in the telemetry unit in St. Agnes hospital. The telemetry unit is the cardiac unit that includes patients with all sorts of heart related problems. Because I am hopefully going to be attending a physician's assisting school in a couple of years, the telemetry manager is going to let me work very closely with the nurses and interact more with patients then regular volunteers. I am so excited!
The manager I will be working with is very nice and is willing to work with my school schedule, so I will let you all know who it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment